Relationship Supervisor Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 537 views
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist Relationship Manager in creating and developing sale strategies to mobilize deposits and financial services to reach LOLC’s business goal and ensure the customer demands.
· Assist Relationship Manager to provide sufficient support to relevant parties and branches, ensuring deposit mobilization and financial services reach the target.
· Assist Relationship Manager to make a plan, organize, and direct the day-to-day deposit mobilization and financial services with discretion necessary to fulfill the SPN’s goal.
· Understand customer and market dynamics and requirements necessary to initiates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
· Work with related parties and branches to find out strategies for collecting deposit and sell financial services and monitor sale target to ensure achievements to the target.
· Undertake regular market visits to recruit clients for deposits, determine potential cross sales, obtain feedback and recommend new products.
· Prepare and organize the VIP customers' profile both using LOLC deposit products and financial services who used to contact such as: name, address, job and telephone, etc.
· Identify the weakness of deposit products and financial services for developing and make customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Requirements
· Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration, management, public relation or Equivalent.
· Experience in sale skills particularly in deposit collection with Banks and MDIs.
· Knowledge of microfinance or bank products.
· Good client engagements and communications.
· Excellent customer service.
· Result-oriented with strong display of perseverance.
Interested, please submit your cv via: email@example.com/Tel: 081 800 169