Relationship Manager Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 142 views
Posted:21/01/2019 -Closing Date:21/02/2019
Relationship Manager is responsible for achieving branch sales targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, which identifies and meets customer's transnational and sales needs.
- Takhmao Branch (1 post).
- Chom Chao Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Mao Tse Tung Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Make customer presentations and identify & action sales opportunity for new business from both new and existing customer.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customer and local market activities
- Agree challenging daily, weekly, and monthly referral targets for yourself with your branch manager/ Head of Department. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Complaint resolving.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.