Relationship Manager - Business Banking Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 665 views
Posted: 05/May/2021 - Closing Date: 03/Jun/2021
Relationship Manager - Business Banking is responsible to solicit, build and maintain relationships with local and multinational corporate clients through provision of highly analytical, professional and well-rounded service presentations and consultations of the Bank’s corporate products ranging from deposit to credit facilities to serve as one-stop and all-rounded Banking experiences for the clients to ensure sustainable and secure corporate deposits and loan portfolios.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicit, build and maintain new and existing corporate clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the Commercial Banking policies and procedures to ensure sustainable and secure deposit and loan portfolios.
- Present and provide highly professional consultations to target corporate clients to address their demands and match with the Bank’s products and services.
- Discuss credit-related issues and loan packaging to provide sound financial advice and tailored solutions for the clients as well as to take the opportunity to cross-sell other banking products.
- Act as liaison between clients and internal operations team to timely and effectively understand and provide all types of banking products including but not limited to deposits, loans, trade finances and remittance for the clients.
- Facilitate and collect all clients’ required documents for application of banking facilities to verify their eligibility.
- Gather valid applicants’ financial records by obtaining and compiling copies of clients’ credit histories, corporate financial statement and other financial information.
- Conduct financial analysis and interpret applicants’ financial status, credit, property evaluations, repayment capacity to determine feasibility of granting loans and other credit facilities.
- Conduct a site visit at clients’ business premise and proffered collateral during loan assessment process to obtain in-depth information concerning to the soundness of their business and purpose of loan application and ensure sufficient and acceptable security for the loan.
- Process the registration of the title deeds at local authority and land office to acquire the legal evidence of clients’ rights to ownership of the property.
- Process and prepare Credit Appraisal Report for commercial applications including detailed loan appraisal write-up and detailed financial analysis of the corporate clients in order to submit to higher authority for loan approval.
- Prepare and execute loan contracts and arrange loan disbursement timely and accurately to fulfill clients’ needs and satisfactions.
- Make regular site visits to existing clients to determine the actual conditions of the business and loan collateral whether it should remain the same or be downgraded as well as to develop relationship with clients as part of retention strategies.
- Closely monitor on recommended/processed loan for timely repayment and to ensure Portfolio At Risk remains within acceptable level.
- Follow up delinquent clients immediately and refer such case to higher authority to actively handle the branch’s loan portfolio.
- Handle complex clients’ issues or complaints to find an amicable solution for all and process to higher authority if needed.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in relationship management and networking.
- Excellent customer service; client relationship management, communication, negotiation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Credit evaluation and analysis skills with extensive business insights related to commercial loans in Cambodia context.
- Financial literacy and ability to interpret and analyze financial statements (audited and/or management reports) of the business in order to access repayment capacity and financial soundness of the clients.
- Sense of judgement and common sense with both qualitative and quantitative tools to provide sound and comprehensive analysis/evaluation on complex credit applications;
- In-depth knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.