Regional Auditor Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Kratié - 420 views
កាលបរិច្ឆេទឈប់ទទួលពាក្យ ៖ November 28, 2018
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare annual and monthly plan according to the plan of Audit Department.
- Conduct kick-off meeting with Branch Manager and/or other key persons to present about scopes, objectives and areas to be reviewed before fieldworks.
- Perform audit fieldwork such as: review of loan portfolio on a regular basis, audit of cash management, banking services, general expenses, office arrangement and sanitation, office security, customer services, human resource and branch internal control.
- Prepare clear and concise audit work papers within prescribed timeframes.
- Evaluate the results of audit fieldworks, analyze root cause of finding, identify risks that may expose to the branch operation and conduct exit meeting with concerned Managers (Branch Manager).
- Prepare draft audit report with appropriate recommendations for process and control improvements in a clear and concise format in line with internal standards.
- Keep track audit finding and conduct follow-up audit report.
- Conduct investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Get feedback from branch managements and auditees.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or in professional skills like CAT or any related degree.
- One year experience in related auditing/accounting, credit/lending position within the Banking Industry is required.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities such as banking products and business processes.
- Good knowledge of risk management, internal control system, audit techniques and principles.
- Capability and willingness to take responsibilities and highly developed sense of rectitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the highest level of objectivity, integrity and confidentiality.
- Critical thinking, appropriately analytical skill and understanding the logic.
- Be able to work independently with little or no direct supervision in an objective and honest manner.
- Well organized and ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Skills (Ms Excel, Word, PowerPoint …etc.
- Good English in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- Required to travel as needed.
បេក្ខជនដែលមានចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ សូមផ្ញើប្រវត្តិរូបសង្ខេប លិខិតចំណាប់អារម្មណ៍ដែលមានបញ្ជាក់ពីប្រាក់ខែរំពឹងទុក រូបថត សញ្ញាបត្រថតចម្លង លិខិតអះអាងពីក្រុមហ៊ុន អត្តសញ្ញាណបណ្ណ សំបុត្រកំណើត និងសៀវភៅគ្រួសារទៅកាន់អុីម៉ែលរបស់ប្រាសាក់ ឬការិយាល័យកណ្ដាលរបស់ប្រាសាក់ ដែលមានអាសយដ្ឋាន៖ អគារលេខ 212 ផ្លូវ 271 សង្កាត់ទួលទំពូង 2 ខណ្ឌចំការមន រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា។
ទូរស័ព្ទ៖ 023 220 102
ចំណាំ៖ មានតែបេក្ខជនដែលជាប់ជម្រុះវគ្គដំបូងប៉ុណ្ណោះដែលនឹងត្រូវបានទាក់ទងដើម្បីធ្វើតេស្តសាកល្បង ឬសម្ភាសន៍បន្ដ។
ចុចលើប៊ូតុង "ដាក់ពាក្យឥឡូវនេះ" ខាងក្រោមដើម្បីបំពេញទម្រង់បែបបទការងារ និងដាក់ពាក្យអនឡាញ