Recruitment Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 387 views
Recruitment Officer (01 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh) Working closely with HR manager and various departments, this position is responsible for supporting and coordinating the whole recruitment process to achieve FTB’s Recruitment Plan.
• Prepare job announcements for all positions required by manager
• Post job announcements on FTB’s websites and other recruitment agencies
• Register and participate in any recruitment activities or events such as career fair, career presentation at universities etc.)
• Assist in designing job descriptions and job analysis of all position
• Screening CVs of candidates and contact potential candidates for testing
• Shortlist candidates and contact them for interview
• Process reference check and/or home visit
• Negotiate salary • Process health check-up
• Inform successful candidates on-board to related departments/branches
• Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
• Bachelor degree in Business Management or related fields
• At least two years of experience in HR management with banking sector or MFIs
• Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and labor market
• Good organizational and time management skills
• A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenges
• Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building
• Enjoy working with people and be patient, tactful, and approachable
• Proficiency in English and computer skills
How to Apply:
Submission Deadline: 30 November 2018 at 5.00 PM
Interested candidates, please submit your most updated CV (with current photo) and a cover letter to this mail address: HR@ftbbank.com or at our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.