Python Developer Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 248 views
Posted:15/05/2020 -Closing Date:15/06/2020
Python Developer is responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications. Basically, a Python Developer develops, deploys, debugs a project and reports to Head of Banking apps and reports development unit.
- Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write reusable, effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Design and implement high-performance applications.
- Support in generating reports on regular basis or based on request.
- Working on modifying the configurations as business team request for changes due to regulatory changes.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support
- Collaborate with the design team to gather end-users’ requirements.
- Develop and maintain development documentation.
- Perform other task assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or related field.
- Work experience as a Python Developer.
- Specialist in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask and Pyramid or other Python frameworks).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Good understanding of Object-relation mappers, Multi-purpose architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of database query technologies.
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL functions, packages, stored procedures, triggers, views and performance turning.
- Hardworking, commitment, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Be able to learn new thing especially technology and work as teamwork
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.