Public Relation Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 789 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Press conference management and initiate the media PR writing for promotional campaign and company events.
- Support the company events to be effective and ensure the proper level of public exposure
- Facilitate in annual report, newsletter and other internal communication work to ensure quality and quantity are produced in timely manner
- Interview and write client profiles
- Cooperate with relevant bodies in some social/charity projects
- Ability to use design software and use professional camera are advantages
- Initiate the activities/ Public Relation Project to enhance the overall image of PRASAC
- Other tasks requested by supervisor and management
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Marketing and Public Communications or International Relation or Arts in Media Management or related fields
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent communication with good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Have experience related to PR and report writing.
- Good attention to detail especially on the script editing
- Good relationship with media team (newspaper, radio, TV, and Advertising Agencies) is an asset.
- Good understanding of current best practice in marketing, management issue, and the use of PR.
- Good understanding of the Cambodia’s rural economy, particularly in agriculture sector and small and medium enterprises is an asset.
- Strong computer literacy (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job