Personnel Officer Full-time Job7 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 145 views
Announced Date : January 31, 2019
Deadline: February 14, 2019
1 Position In Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing and translating HR policy on personnel related sections
- Update the necessary HR using forms
- Draft and manage memo in-out of HR division
- Coordinate and manage staff leaves
- Process and produce Staff ID Card
- Manage employees record ( promotion, demotion, change position, transfer )
- Arrange and make in order of personnel file in cabinet
- Regular update the personnel file content
- Keep well the personnel file of staff out
- Follow up and check the personnel file stored at branch as well
- Deal with staff on personnel issues as requested
- Perform others tasks as required
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Graduated Bachelor degree of Business Administration in HRM/ Management / Banking or other related fields.
- At least 2 years working experience in Bank/ MFI
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
- Good knowledge of Cambodian Labour Law.
- Team work spirit
- Good Computer literacy (Ms. Office)
- Good Knowledge of English, both written and verbal.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job