Payroll Service Officer Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 454 views
Payroll Service Officer
Posted:07/11/2019 -Closing Date:06/12/2019
Payroll Service Officer is responsible for achieving payroll targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, including the understanding of customer needs and choices, the communication of product features and benefits and the effective follow up and building of the internal relationship.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calling direct to new client for make appointment.
- Presentation company payroll service to prospect clients.
- Follow up, convince and negotiate with prospect account to close.
- Handle request document to sales support and to product team.
- Gather feedback from client to develop recommended solutions.
- Handle client complaint, question and other request.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing client in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Preparing daily, weekly sale report to Line Manager.
- Assist Line Manager for achievement target monthly.l
- Work closely with other departments within the organization.
- Understand payroll competitor on the market.
- Other task assigned by Line Manager.
- Provide outstanding and consistent advise and service that will make our customer satisfied, using ABA’s defined service standards as a reference point all the times.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent Customer Services Skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.