Payroll Loan Specialist Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 212 views
Payroll Loan Specialist
Posted: 14/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 13/Apr/2022
To provide precise and professional communication of Payroll Loan sales strategies, tools, guidance, solutions for Branch’ Outbound Sales Team as well as consistently monitor sales performance and the quality of Payroll Loan with preparation of accurate and analytical reports in order to address gaps and accelerate their performance for continued profitability of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and communicate Payroll Loan targets, strategies and goals to Branch Sales Team and relevant teams in order to fulfill assigned targets of Payroll Loan.
- Work collaboratively with Branch Sales Team to identify pipeline for opportunities, and cross sell Payroll Loan with existing clients as well as acquire new clients.
- Act as Payroll Loan Product Partner with Branch Sales Team by being a subject matter expert in coordinating and presenting the product to clients.
- Monitor and control Payroll Loan sales performance with Branch Sales Team and take action to improve low performance.
- Monitor and update status of the Payroll Loan agreement and Payroll List from Branch to ensure data accuracy.
- Monitor loan quality and timely update on overdue loan to line manager in order to take immediate actions to reduce amount of overdue.
- Prepare overdue report and update list of overdue borrowers in order to unqualify (not approve) them.
- Track and prepare list of overdue borrowers and arrange appropriate time to chase and follow up with them to minimize non-performing loan as well as ensure agreed terms and conditions are made.
- Provide guidance, counselling, constructive feedback and support for Sales Team’s performance issues in timely and professional manner to resolve any challenges/blocks and facilitate smooth working environment for them.
- Gather client feedbacks from relevant sources in order to identify and improve performance to further satisfy clients with superior services quality.
- Identify areas of improvement and development of individual sales performance to establish performance improvement plan that practically address the gaps.
- Develop knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration for Sales Team.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors – what they do and how they perform in order to propose new sales opportunity to gain market share.
- Handle other tasks as assigned.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance and Banking or Professional Communication field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in loan areas especially personal or consumer loan.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
- Coaching, follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Fast, flexible and multitasking attributes.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.