Officer, Operations Control - 02 Posts. Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 472 views
Officer, Operations Control - 02 Posts.
Posted: 10/02/2021 , Closing Date: 10/02/2021 Job Description
Develop and implement operational and financial controls to achieve business objectives, Prepare internal reporting package including operating metrics, financial controls and performance indicators that will help in improving business performance, Work closely with Internal Controls, as needed, to investigate and correct operational issues, Provide guidance and direction to internal team for improving operational and financial performance, Develop new tool to prevent/detect error from user.
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support technical of Flexcube function to branch.
- Create guideline any management system.
- Control and Report of TD Error Report.
- Control of Specimen Report.
- Train on the relevant systems, product features knowledge and best customer service process.
- Participate in UAT operations related testing.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor degree in banking and finance, accounting or related fields.
- At least 1-year experience related to branch operation.
- Knowledge in English language can communication well.
- Be able to use Ms. Word & Excel internet and e-mail.
- Good attitude, be honest, serious, gentle and willing to work.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.