Officer Credit Contro & Recovery Full-time Job4 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 119 views
Officer, Credit Control and Recovery
The position of Senior Executive/Executive, Credit Control and Recovery consists of the followings:
- Responsible for enforcing the Bank’s policy, conducting credit review and collecting delinquent accounts.
- To assist in ensure that all loan accounts are reviewed within time frame and as per policy/guidelines
- To assist in monitoring and ensure that all post-draw down conditions are met and comply with the approval.
- To assist in monitoring and ensure all fire insurance are renewed.
- To assist in managing all impaired loan accounts
- To support in initiating legal action against impaired loan accounts and frequently follow up of the status with panel lawyers
- To assist in proposing solutions and strategy to resolve impaired account and monitor the implementation closely.
- To assist in updating recovery action status/report to management on a frequently basis or when there is required.
- To assist in conducting post mortem review for newly impaired account as per policy.
- To assist in ensuring compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratios / policies etc.
- To prepare all periodic reports to Management or to regulators including National Bank of Cambodia.
Line of Communication
- Direct report to direct supervision of Credit Control & Recovery
- Key Relationships: Staff at Credit Risk Management Department and at Business Development & Marketing Department.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher with 1-2 years related working experience
- Credit Analysis, Financial analysis, Credit Administration and Risk Management
- Demonstrate analytical, leadership and management skills
- Good in communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Good team player with excellent leadership traits
- Strong in problem solving & decision making skill
Application Deadline: 15 January 2018