Officer, Corporate Deposit - 01 post. Full-time Job2 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 162 views
Officer, Corporate Deposit - 01 post.
Posted: 20/05/2022 , Closing Date: 02/06/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Officer, Corporate Deposit” should be strong interpersonal/communication and presentation skills, and skills in professional networking, particularly support sale staff and branch and process documents arrangement related to Deposit Department.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible on pushing selling corporate deposit and other product.
- Sell directly and make an appointment with the corporate customers to promote deposit and other product.
- Responsible for managing of sale process to ensure branch performance is reach to operational plan.
- Manage and monitor daily, weekly & monthly sale performance, take an action to ensure that the sale result is reached to operational plan.
- Proactive promote the deposit products, services of the Hatha Bank to both existing and new potential customers.
- Assist line manager in manage deposit sales across all distribution channel. Priority focus on business owner, Company NGO’s and corporate firms and refer all opportunities to related departments.
- Support business line in uplift payroll service and digital banking products.
- Support to Branch Chief Sales and Sales Consultant anyway, and building good communication with them.
- Make the activity report of Daily, Weekly and Monthly for supervisors / management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and banking, Economics, Management, or another related field.
- Work experience in sales sector.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Excellent communication in English.
How to Apply
Interest Candidates, please click HERE:
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.