Officer, Branch Audit for Finance - 01 post. Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 302 views
Officer, Branch Audit for Finance - 01 post.
Posted: 23/03/2022 , Closing Date: 08/04/2022Job Description
The main purpose of the “Branch Audit Officer for Finance” position is responsible for ensuring that the HKL’s operational information and financial report are accurately disclosed and reliable to the shareholders, investors, stakeholders and the board of directors. This role will assist the supervisors and participate in developing the branch audit procedures and program.
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare the audit planning and budgeting to conduct internal auditing activities at branches.
- Export related data (GL for all transactions and others) in business intelligent report (BI Report) for conducting finance audit, the transactions due to the audit covered period and plan for each office in auditing.
- Prepare pre-audit analysis checklist before conduct audit to find suspect transactions and audit posed engagement when conducted audit and send to supervisor/unit manager for reviewing.
- Verify the correctness of the cash balance in the records of branches, reconcile with the actual cash maintenance in vault.
- Check and observation cash withdrawal from vault/safe and bank, then to make sure that the transactions are complied with HATTHA’s policies and procedures.
- Check and verify the transactions of expenses, incomes, fixed assets, cash advances, and others (OMA, LLA, BCA, IRA.) to be completeness, accuracy and reliable of the transactions.
- Monitor and follow up all the irregular transactions and related transactions to ensure that the transactions are properly and timely recorded into core banking and others supporting systems.
- Carry out any special appraisals, inspections, investigations, examinations or reviews requested by the supervisors.
- Check the transactions, then to ensure that it’s properly recorded and expensed, and met the internal control objective in term of validity, authorization, completeness, valuation, classification, timing, posting and summarizing.
- Fill and review the audit working papers, summary finding sheet and its supporting documents as the evidence to prevent the missing before exit audit meeting with branch staff.
- Dispose the draft report of audit matters and submit to team leader or Unit Manager for reviewing.
- Review the HATTHA’s policies, procedures and processing transaction in core banking system, BI reports, others report for identifying the key risks for developing or updating the finance audit working papers and programs.
- A Bachelor in accounting or equivalent degree is required.
- At least 1 year working experience in auditing at a public accounting firm, finance and banking sectors.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel,
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, self-motivated high level of commitments and trustworthiness
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.