Office Design Specialist Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 607 views
Office Design Specialist
POSITION :Office Design Specialist
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Vacant : 01
The purpose of this position is to assist Administration Department to ensure all WB Finance offices, including head and branches look standard & professional and public confidence building. This position is to provide creative exterior/interior design for office building to enhance WB Finance’s image and services convenience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create the office building design and highly detail drawing;
- Determine the material to be used and specify the requirement for the project;
- Assist in negotiation with landlord on decorated and design agreement;
- Assist in office set-up planning and execution;
- Coordinate with Office Support & Marketing Team to ensure that WB Finance offices are well decorated according to standard requirement;
- Ensure effective supply of security requirement through office decoration and design;
- Seek supplier for office setup, renovation and refurbishment based on standardization;
- Assist in purchase of security equipment and other needs for all new and existing offices with budget availability and coordination with the Security Coordinator;
- Ensure security at all offices are in place (security camera, fire extinguisher) when decoration and design;
- Deal with suppliers to ensure office decoration and designs are followed the plan;
- Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolving any related problems that may arise during construction.
- Graduate of an accredited architecture or design school;
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial interior design or Construction Company;
- Basic Adobe Illustrator, PhotoShop and 3D software skills;
- Good understanding and comment of English including speaking and writing;
- Working knowledge building systems, codes and ADA requirements;
- Extensive knowledge of the range of design principles and aesthetics;
- Intermediate MS Office application skills and AutoCAD/ADT skills;
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including presentation and graphic communication skills;
- Working knowledge of contract administration;
- Working knowledge of furnishings and equipment;
- Familiar with the concepts of furniture layout.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 24 December 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: