NPL Management Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 392 views
NPL Management Officer
PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Announced Date : November 15, 2018
Deadline: November 29, 2018
3 Position In Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review loan which written off the collection plan by regions or branches.
- Regularly review portfolio quality of each Branch or CO.
- Review overdue reports and LWO reports from branches to ensure that all NPL & LWO clients has been solved, and collected by staff.
- Compare loan portfolio quality in month by month.
- Compare the achievement of LWO collection compared to the set plans.
- Evaluate loan portfolio quality to identify the areas of increasing if PAR increased.
- Conduct branches visit to support loan written off & NPL collection.
- Find out the reasons of LWO which cannot collect back.
- Define the strategies to tackle the problems encountered.
- Push BMs and Credit Officers to chase loans to repay.
- Develop and update tools to monitor NPL & LWO management of Branches.
- Advise BM on legal action processes.
- Submit reports of finding and propose corrective actions or strategies to Manager of NPL Management unit to reduce and prevent portfolio quality and increase LWO collection.
- Take action through local authorities (village, commune chief and police) and court system.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in law.
- Minimum of 2 years of lending experiences with legal issues or advocacies.
- Minimum of 1-year experiences of working as a legal consultant or lawyer.
- Experiences with problem solving.
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, & others)
- Good English capacity in both writing and speaking.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Proactive, flexible and be a good team player.
- Be capable to solve the facing problems and to have good communication skills.
- Highly committed and well-disciplined with good behavior.
- Be full of vision sharing.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job