Network Administration Officer (2 Post.) Full-time Job2 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 592 views
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Install WAN/LAN network in data centers and branch network backbone
- Install security firewall to ensure that IT environment is safe and secured
- Setup and Monitor VPN connection and cooperation service partners and ISP provider.
- Setup/configuring network monitoring system to monitor network at all branches to production and backup site.
- Monitor traffic of internet for in/out session and reporting management.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Perform others tasks assigned by Manager of System Service Unit
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- At least Bachelor degree in IT/Network
- At least 2 years’ experience in design and install WAN/LAN network
- Good knowledge in Cisco router, core switch, etc…
- Good at security firewall and safe environment
- Good knowledge in configuration network monitoring system
- Good knowledge in secure VPN setup on firewall is an advantage
- Flexible in troubleshooting with internal response and partners
- Good speaking and writing English
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job