MIS Intern-01 position Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 62 views
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn and try to understand Core Banking system configuration and functionality.
- Attend the training needed or assigned by managements and help to support end-user.
- Test new software release (participating in quality control team).
- Participant with MIS team to produces reports to appropriate management personnel.
- Join develop reports and core-banking support with MIS team.
- Installs system software upon instructions from manager or another request.
- System back-up/restore scheme; and other tasks assigned by managements.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- At least 4th year in Information Technology Field.
- Have knowledge of banking system is an advantage.
- Preferably with students who willing to learn and work.
- Database & Code understanding: SQL/Oracle, Microsoft Access, and .Net, C ++, ASP, JSP, Java,and
- Have strong teamwork, good communication, motivating, problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested, please apply for via: email@example.com/Tel: 081 800 169/081 600 955
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 232,000 clients with loans outstanding of more than 450 million USD.