Micro Business Loan Supervisor Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Pursat - 1K views
Micro Business Loan Supervisor
Posted: 04/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 22/Feb/2021
Micro Business Loan Supervisor is responsible for monitoring micro loan officers and also be responsible on-the-job coaching and development of loan; as well as to ensure the smooth daily operations and lending activities of the branch.
- Kandal Stueng District Branch, Kandal Province (1 post).
- Bakan District Branch, Pursat Province (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise direct supervision over the all micro business loan personnel to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Monitor team activities such as designing working schedules, assigned duties, responsibilities, coaching and performance review to maintain stable operations.
- Take lead in promoting the Bank’s micro business loan products particularly in conducting customer orientation to improve the quality of the Bank’s micro business loan portfolio.
- Conduct site visit to customers’ property in accordance to the bank’s policy to ensure proper granting of loans.
- Review thoroughly all micro business loan applications to prevent any loan application fraud.
- Manage late payment and micro business loan defaults by consistently providing team the professional methodologies to follow up, reschedule and restructure clients’ loans.
- Work closely with loan recovery team to ensure successful recovery of loan.
- Drive team to achieve each individual performance target and overcome challenges in their own areas through regular pipeline meetings;.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly micro business loan disbursement reports as well as conduct daily monitoring of accounts to maintain the branch’s positive cash flow and proactively handle team’s micro business loan portfolio.
- Ensure team write down and explain clearly and precisely the payment terms and conditions in the contract including late fee to the clients in order to timely collect all the loan payment and minimize clients’ default.
- Report and update the line manager any activities and status of the loan products as well as the problems and issues encountered by the operations while implementing the Bank’s micro business loan policies to improve the branch’s quality loan portfolio.
- Conduct 100% actual verification and validation of micro business loan applications and accounts for better internal control purposes.
- Give constructive feedback to improve the branch’s operational policy and guidelines.
- Handle complex customers’ issues whenever Micro Business Loan Officers could not by remaining calm and executing the excellent customer service principles to find an amicable solution for all.
- Resolve team routine and complex issues to maintain productivities and moral.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans.
- Excellent knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent sales and customer services skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good team leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.