Micro Business Loan Supervisor Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 572 views
- Exercise direct supervision over the MicroBusiness Loan Officers and loans solicited by Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Takes the lead in promoting the productparticularly in conducting the client orientation.
- Responsible for reviewing of loan applicationbrought by Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Present credit case to competent authority forfurther approval of the loan.
- Responsible for the on-the-job coaching anddevelopment of loan assessment skills of Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Conducts daily monitoring of loan accounts andsettlements.
- Helping the Micro Business Loan Officer'shandle their more difficult collection cases.
- Responsible for the attainment of performancetarget of the unit.
- Review MIS Reports on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with Head Office Recovery and Legal team to recover the default loan if any.
- Bachelor degree in the field of business,economic, law or other equivalent is advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Micro-FinanceIndustry.
- Strong leadership and management skills withthe ability to make decisive decision in the tough circumstances.
- High self motivation with strong interpersonalskill and able to motivate and convince others.
- Good communication skills, especially withlocal authorities and court leagues.
- Good command of computer literacy and Englishlanguage.