Merchant Relationship Manager Full-time Job6 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 227 views
Merchant Relationship Manager
Head Office, Phnom Penh
March 15, 2022
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Recruit new QR,POS and Merchant to achieve Monthly & Yearly Target.
- Handle Merchant Recruitment and oversee Merchant Outlets on target area that set from management.
- Identify and acquire Merchants that strategically aligns with profile/preference of Canadia Bank app users. Primarily focus on chain of F&Bstores and other chain where customer pays regularly Geographically focus on Phnom Penh first and key province later.
- Build and maintain good relations with current and potential merchants to foster future business cooperation.
- Provide training to Merchant Outlet and ensure that quality of merchant is met our standard.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports,and making recommendations to management.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and merchants relationships.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Make Sure all Merchants has our visible branding.
- Gather feedback from Merchant outlet and customer to develop recommended solutions.
- Liaise with strategic partners to ensure successful partnership and customer satisfaction.
- Other tasks relevant to Merchant Relationship Officer or assigned by Management.
- University qualifications in Business Related Discipline
- Good command in English both speaking and writing (Khmer language essential)
- Proven success in communicating effectively to all points of contact with customers, including liaison with line manager.
- Experience in selling to customers based in a diverse range of industries.
- Innovative, creative, flexible and conscientious with high-level communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank