Marketing Data Analyst Full-time Job8 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 294 views
Marketing Data Analyst
Posted: 14/Mar/2022 - Closing Date: 13/Apr/2022
To work collaboratively with marketing team, product team and other relevant stakeholders to produce data-led insights / recommendations / analytical solution frameworks in the areas of campaign management, customer segmentation, and performance marketing to onboard new customers and upsell / retain existing customers.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver actionable data-driven recommendations to enhance digital marketing efforts, growing traffic, deepening user engagement and maximizing stickiness.
- Collaborate with Marketing and BI teams to consolidate data from various sources and generate insights based on the data to assist in marketing decisions.
- Track all campaign materials across owned and ad channels, influencers, and other placements.
- Provide ongoing reporting, targets and plans to drive outcomes and KPIs, proactively monitor the trends, and create alerts when abnormalities appear.
- Handle other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills, Specifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in data centric roles.
- Proficient with SQL, Excel and at least one of the following data visualization tools – PowerBI, Data Studio, etc.
- Experience with app and web analytics implementation, e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase.
- Understanding of marketing, advertising, customer journey, and customer profiling.
- Ability to translate complex data into simplified graphs.
- Strong problem solving, ability to investigate and resolves issues independently.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.