Marketing Analytics Supervisor Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 469 views
Marketing Analytics Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating analytics tasks and implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights including creating effective strategies to collect data, analyze information, conduct research and implement analytics solutions for ABA Bank’s products and/or services.
Through analyzing both internal and external data, the Marketing Analytics Supervisor is responsible for understanding the consumers, which in turn help guide our day-to-day marketing activities as well as our overall marketing strategy. They must also be able to measure performance, financial risks, market trends and customer experience to complete objectives in a timely manner.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify the Bank’s current status, its competitor environment, latest and upcoming market trends and other requirements to initiate analytical analysis on data to create comprehensive reports and share their findings with related departments to answer business needs and objectives.
- Establish innovative strategies to understand and solve complex marketing problems: reach valuable data-driven insights, through the discovery of patterns and trends; testing and evaluating various marketing mix models; formulating and designing data pipelines to monitor key metrics for the marketing team.
- Suggest efficient ways to complete business goals and be responsible for managing controls and processes to account for quality assurance.
- Apply statistical knowledge and data modeling to provide current and high-quality information.
- Structure, manage and extract data from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback) and create systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights.
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance while keeping abreast of industry news and trends.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Head of Division not limited to the above mentioned duties and responsibilities.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Statistics, Finance, Business Development or any related field is required for this position and prior experience in data analysis, reporting and presentation is highly beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in related fields especially in market research, analytics and project management.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and SQL; familiarity with other business intelligence / analytical tools (e.g. SAS, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Marketing Cloud).
- Experience with statistical modeling (such as regression modeling, a/b testing, significance testing etc.), knowledge about statistical research methods (such as conjoint survey models, segmentation survey methods, etc.)
- Ability to fulfill projects’ deadlines and strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and work in a team environment.
- Candidate must have strong logical reasoning skills, business intelligence and ability to work independently, attention to detail and with problem-solving aptitude.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.