Manager of Regulatory Reporting Unit Full-time Job5 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 101 views
Manager of Regulatory Reporting Unit
Announced Date : August 13, 2019
Deadline : August 23, 2019
Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Review monthly NBC report in hard and soft copy.
- Revivew compliance reports and compare performance between MDI vs Banks
- Review quarterly/semester NBC reports.
- Review financial covenant report.
- Review creditor reports
- Review data upload in online covenant tool and process submit.
- To develop and prepare reporting on local accounting rules and regulations set by the supervisory authorities and require by stakeholder.
- Review TB/ mapping from TB to chart account commercial bank.
- Update templates related to report needed.
- Update new requirement related to lender contract.
- Facilitate with NBC officers and other.
- Other tasks required by manager.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Educational background in banking/finance, accounting, business or economics at Master degree level
- At least two years of relevant experience in the banking, financial, business or economics
- Experiences of data analyze and interpret, Financial Analysis
- Good understanding of Cambodian banking rules and procedures
- Good understanding of financial accounting principles and procedures
- Excellent computer skills (incl. Crystal, Advance excels, Word and strongly understand about SQL, advance excel, database) and willingness to learn new software systems
- Personnel management and development ability Good ability to speak and write English
- High motivation and ability to perform tasks without close supervision
- Strategic planning, monitoring and reporting capacity
- Problem-solving and decision-taking skills, excellent management and communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.