Manager of Digital Banking System Compliance Unit Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 150 views
Manager of Digital Banking System Compliance Unit
Location Head Office (01 Position)
- Supervise the digital banking system compliance unit with cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Coordinate compliance tasks with information security team, internal audit team as well as external audit team.
- Lead in the development and enhancement of the digital banking system policies, user manual and standard operating procedures for the department.
- Ensure all digital banking system incidents report are developed properly and provide the report to the head of the department to review.
- Make sure the backup environment (DR) and the production environment (DC) of Card Management System (CMS) and the digital banking systems (IB/MB) as well as other digital systems have the same configuration, settings, parameterizing and real-time synchronization.
- Collect logs that includes all program changes/report customization/all maintenance changes (monthly security patch) of CMS and IB/MB Systems and keep them yearly. Review and maintain all change request documents (system change request. user change request, user acceptance …etc.).
- Develop and maintain user access control matrixes of the CMS and IB/MB systems as well as other digital related systems.
- Conduct periodic review on the document of changes mentioned above in every three months.
- Conduct periodic review on the user access roles in every three months.
- Implement system hardening as per advised by Information security team with proper testing before moving to production.
- Monitor the daily, weekly and monthly backup of CMS, IB/MB systems and other digital related systems to make sure the backup is well done.
- Ensure PCI compliance as well as internal and external audit.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Cyber security, or related field.
- 5 years of experience related to Information Security, IT auditing or IT Quality Assurance, security regulations and standards including NIST, SANS, PCI, ISO/IEC, CIS
- Experience in IT policy development and gap analysis, quality inspection, auditing and testing and implementation of corrective action programs
- Leadership and team work
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com or Sok.Socheat@sathapana.com.kh For more information, please contact us via 096 958 7777 / 096 418 2222 or go to www.sathapana.com.kh