Manager of Customer Service Unit Full-time Job8 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 493 views
Manager of Customer Service Unit
- Announced Date : September 16, 2019
- Deadline : September 25, 2019
- Number of applicants : 1 Positions
- Job Location: Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the feedback channel including the Call Center, Suggestion Box and direct complaints to our staff.
- Develop relevant policy and procedure
- Collect the customer feedback and facilitate with different complaint resolution committee to get the problem solved within set standard
- Keep track and analyze the feedback
- Inject the service excellence standard to all the frontier of customer service staff
- Take lead in the professional problem solving
- Ensure the function of complaint management is working accordingly to the standard set
- Manage the anger of customer and ensure we increase in customer satisfaction in overall
- Report and present the feedback from customer for the product and service improvement
- Set the customer relationship guideline for the concerned people to enhance the customer value lead to customer loyalty and business sustainability.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service;
- Keep up to date on the industry and other company service quality and improve our customer service
- Coaching customer service officer and call center about service excellence
- Develop loyalty program for customer
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelor Degree Graduated with the relevant majors
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the Customer Care especially for the service Industry
- Good analytical skill
- Excellent at English and Khmer both written and spoken.
- Capable of training and coaching people
- Got High people skill with pleasant and patient in dealing with people.
Interested candidates are requested to fill Employment Application Form and attach the copy of certificates, recommendations, National ID card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh or by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 023 962 062
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.