Manager of Credit Risk Unit Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 64 views
Manager of Credit Risk Unit
Announced Date : March 07, 2019
Deadline: March 20, 2019
1 Position In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide input in development/review and upgrade or revision of Risk Management Policy/Credit Policy with high quality standard
- Initiates recommendations/actions to address identified risk exposures of Prasac‘s business operation to management
- Acting as a member of credit committee
- Involve in credit approval process in credit committee (Head Office Level)
- Provide recommendation and risk perspective opinions on each credit applicants to the committee
- Perform analysis on credit risk trend of Prasac’s portfolios
- Perform analysis on credit portfolios of Prasac as a whole and summary report for monthly basis to VP & Manager of Risk Management Department
- Monitoring on control implemented or treatment plan to mitigation potential risks related to credit process, recommendation to action on credit applicants, credit portfolios as required in credit risk management dashboard report and risk limit which approved by the Board Risk Committee
- Involve in establishment of new tools and functions of credit database management system
- Promote awareness of Credit Risk to relevant business units Incorporate learning in the training materials from credit risk occurred, (e.g. loan fraud, Error in credit process….etc.)
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Knowledge on commercial credit risk management and experience using analytics to drive business decisions.
- Strong data collection skills and advanced level of proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint and other analytical tools.
- Advance knowledge of credit life cycle and profit and loss drivers.
- Ability to influence others through effective communication and subject matter expertise, with a high level of proficiency crafting presentations to support sound, objective-based decision making.
- Ability to execute and drive diverse projects to completion in a timely manner and work collaboratively with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Soft skill on (Time Management, Presentation, Managing Meeting and Influencing the Outcome)
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job