Manager of Credit Control and Recovery Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 350 views
- To ensure that all loan accounts are reviewed within time frame and as per policy/guidelines
- To monitor and ensure that all post draw down conditions are met and comply with the approval.
- To monitor and ensure all fire insurance are renewed.
- To assist managing all impaired loan accounts
- To support initiating legal action against impaired loan accounts and frequently follow up of the status with panel lawyers
- To assist in proposing solutions and strategy to resolve impaired account and monitor the implementation closely.
- To assist in updating recovery action status/report to management on a frequently basis or when there is required.
- To conduct post mortem review for newly impaired account as per policy.
- To assist in ensuring compliance with the internal policy, credit approval terms and conditions regulatory ratios / policies etc.
- To prepare all periodic reports to Management or to regulators including National Bank of Cambodia.
Not: Interested applicants shall submit application via email stating expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline: 15 January 2019
For inquiries, call 016 855 222