Manager of Compliance Unit Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 386 views
Manager of Compliance Unit
Announced Date : March 07, 2019
Deadline: March 20, 2019
1 Position In Head Office
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and update regulatory obligation register
- Analysis of legislative change and new emerging trends that potentially impact to PRASAC’s business operation by do gap analysis on policies or procedure
- Development and oversight the AML/CFT policy to comply with local law/Prakas on AML/CFT
- Lead the awareness training, investigation and identification of trends in relation to AML/CFT throughout Business Units are
- Acting as a central contact point of reference and subject matter expert for regulatory compliance to the relevant industry regulator
- Identify issues and develop/design of the treatments or solutions
- Review the effectiveness of the applicable Compliance and Operational Risk Testing Plans to ensure all key controls are work
- Support and facilitate the implementation/management of Compliance Frameworks
- Proactively identifies and reports opportunities for improvement on local procedures/policy
- Supervise RO, ensuring function is well understood by all stakeholders across PRASAC’s business operations
- Policies and procedures are designed, reviewed, promulgated as per schedule
- Design the compliance and operational risk training program and training materials across the PRASAC for new comers and refresher training for existing staff/managers. This program is to cover both local regulatory obligations and compliance and operational risk frameworks/policies requirements
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree or equivalent in Law, Finance, Banking, Economics or other quantitative field.
- Minimum of 5 years on banking service experience with a focus on Legal and compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as legal officer, or teller or client advisor is desirable
- Good technical knowledge of MS Office products (Excel , Word, others)
- Broad knowledge of work methods, Legal, saving, credit and banking service methodology of the institution
- Broad knowledge of policies, procedures processes
- Knowledge of target segment, institution’s coverage area and work zones
- Strong knowledge in English.
- Proactive, flexible and a good team player
- Ability on problem solving and good communication skills
- Good behavior, committed and disciplined
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job