Manager, Merchant and Dealership (01Post) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 529 views
Manager, Merchant and Dealership (01Post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director of PMO, Business Development & Corporate Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage sales finance dealership and discount partnership strategy to support company long term growth aspiration.
- Establish and revise all related policies, guidelines, manual, etc.
- Coordinate and work with manager of all offices to meet the set target primarily focus on sales finance dealership and discount partnership.
- Build and enhance relationship with dealers and all partners.
- Develop and implement marketing activities to achieve departmental target and maximize market opportunities.
- Provide outstanding and consistent advice and service to improve customer experience.
- Track, analyze, and report progress of key portfolio under responsibility.
- Monitore upload process of discount partners in different channels.
- Bacholar Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, and related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experiencesin dealing with business partner and dealership management.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of business partnership and dealership process based on understanding of sales and marketing activities to support.
- Extrovert and active personality for recruitment of discount partnership and dealership.
- Be fluent in verbal and written in English (above business level).
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power point) and skill analyzing and evaluating performance.
- Strong customer service skills and timely management.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354