Manager, Financial Product Management(01post) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1K views
Manager, Financial Product Management(01post)
Location: Head Office
Report to: VP & Director, Non-Credit Product Management Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in formulating strategies and implement tactical plans for all other financial products to ensure these products will be aligned with company’s strategy and budget as well as meet client’s needs, wants and Aspiration.
- Work with cross functional team to explore business opportunity and enhance our current manual, guideline as well as process workflow to ensure this business is continuously growing.
- Assist to functional manager in collaborating with cross team to develop the high level concept and high level flow of Other Financial products to align with New Product Initiative Projects.
- Analyze the product performance and manage team to collect product information in the market (market information, competitor move, and staff feedback, Other Financial product challenges) to ensure that product pricing and features of all Other Financial products are competitive and meet with the needs of our target customer segments.
- Assist to develop the high level proposal to enhance other financial products (pricing, features, manual or guideline, workflow…) to ensure this business meets with clients’ needs and complies with regulation.
- Support team in developing the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process workflows to ensure that the products are designed and implemented in line with Company’s strategies.
- Work with sales team to develop other financial sales guides to ensure these sales guides are fruitful for Salesforce.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 03 year experience in consumer banking, other financial or financial services industry.
- Prior other financial product management experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge in other financial products, strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management, project management skill.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident.
- Be well time management.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354