Manager, Digital Products and Services Full-time Job5 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 371 views
Manager, Digital Products and Services
This role is responsible for managing team specializing in card issuing and acquiring, and digital product development to support the business growth of FTB.
- Oversees performance and productivity of digital products and services office to promote fee income; ensure effective management with branches and Customer Care Center in communicating digital products and services campaigns, business support, and development or improvement of business/operation processes, policies, and guidelines.
- Allocates resources to support new/existing digital products and services development or customization projects.
- Manage clearing and settlement with partners, card schemes, 3rd parties, and regulators and liaise with them to resolve issues and expand business and coverage.
- Supervises dispute resolution and customer complaints with regards to utilization of digital products and services with relevant parties including reporting to competent authorities.
- Proposes operation action plans and business strategies to senior management to achieve long term business growth and sustainability of digital banking department.
- Liaise with concerned departments and business units to successfully rollout digital products/services to the market while ensuring compliance and instant risk mitigation.
- Provide regular and ad hoc trainings on new/existing digital products/services to sales teams, branches, customer care center card center, and other need-to-know employees.
- At least tertiary qualification in business, finance, management, or related fields.
- At least 5-year experience in banking field with track records in product/service UAT, process and policy development, launch, implementation strategies, clearing and settlement with card scheme and partners.
- Good team member and leader with ability to build up rapport with departments and business units across the bank.
- Result-oriented personality with motives to drive and achieve defined targets.
- English proficiency, excellent interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and excellent computer literacy, e.g., MS applications, and other computer programs.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- Good organizational skill, time management, and team building.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
|Tel||:||+855(0)23 862 111|
|Fax||:||+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410|
|Address||:||No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.