Manager, Digital Banking Support Full-time Job7 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 448 views
Manager, Digital Banking Support
To manage a team providing and ensuring supports for all business applications under the digital banking department to have a clear lifecycle and robust support models in place that drives down cost and complexity to the maximum extent possible. The successful candidate will manage, lead, and drive continuous innovation and improvement ideas with key operational areas and stakeholders.
- Implement and manage service catalogue for all our business applications.
- Develop and implement robust application support procedures/processes.
- Monitor applications through auto alerts and dashboards.
- Develop/implement business continuity action plan for digital applications under digital banking department.
- Support the implementation/enhancements of new and existing applications through projects, business requirements and third party upgrades.
- Cooperate with product owner(s) in design and development of new and changed systems and services to improve customer experience and optimize operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with the other entities under the bank in development, testing, project management etc., to support different business demands.
- Prepare plans/schedules/resources for application maintenance.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by department head or senior management.
- Bachelor of IT, experience in delivery of IT services, or related fields.
- Problem analytical skills, self-motivated, well organized and strong understanding of business strategy and technical alignment.
- Good abilities to communicate and present complex technologies within a strategic business context to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in managing outsourced development and delivery under vendor’s/suppliers’ agreements/contracts.
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivery of business value
- Good communication skills, you should be able to explain technical scenario’s to a non-technical product owner.
Download Job Announcement
How to Apply:
Interested applicants, please send by email attached with a cover letter and your most updated CV (with current photo) to email@example.com or submit the hard copy at Our Head Office, Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara Phnom Penh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
More information, please kindly contact phone number: 081 666 597 / 081 666 535
Please visit our website: https://ftbbank.com/careers
Head Office Branch
Tel:+855(0)23 862 111
Fax:+855(0)23 426 108/ 426 410
No. 33CD, Street 169, Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
The Bank was created following Sub-decree No. 1213 dated 10 October 1979 under the former regime of the State of Cambodia. In 2000, the Bank was separated from the direct management of the National Bank of Cambodia ("the Central Bank") in order to transform its permanent identity into a state- owned commercial bank in Cambodia with the features of a Public Economic Enterprise and with the intention of conducting autonomous business operations.