Loan Operation Manager Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 86 views
1. Responsible for loan operations management and the supervision of the loan operations officers and staff
2. Manage and supervise the daily activities and processes of the Loan Operations Department including loan processing, appraisal, evaluation, documentation, releasing, loan monitoring, administration, data entry, preparation and maintenance of loan records and reports, collection, recovery, remediation, pre-closing/closing and customer service to the bank’s loan clients.
3. Prepare and present loan operations reports for Senior Management and Credit Committee
4. Ensure the protection of the bank’s interests in matters of adequate documentation, adherence to bank policy and the various laws and regulations applicable to the bank’s loan operations.
5. Comply with all laws and regulations and interprets new and pending laws and regulations that affect the bank’s loan practices and products.
6. Work to continually enhance and streamline the bank’s loan processes.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Reports to: CEO
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification is preferred in Accounting/Business Administration/Economics/Banking.
- At least minimum 3 years commercial banking experience and commercial credit experience including credit administration, management of problem credits and liquidation of assets
- Having at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Proven ability to evaluate difficult situations and exercise good judgment
- Good human relations skills and a strong personality to effectively handle adverse situations routinely with the ability to resolve conflict and promote cooperation and positive morale.