Learning & Development Coordinator Full-time Job8 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 523 views
Learning & Development Coordinator
- Posted on February 28, 2022
- Expired on March 14, 2022
- Support the development and regularly review the learning and development program through TNA survey and analysis
- Design training materials and resources for employee development including learning method.
- Deliver/facilitate the dedicated learning & development program of FF including induction training, product training, hard and soft skill development.
- Key in and manage learning and development database to make sure that they are accurate, punctuality and generate reports for relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Management or related
- 2-year experience in learning and development and Experiences in financial industry is a plus
- Good at communication both Khmer and English, decision and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in computer skills (Internet & Email, MS, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Adapts to changes while keeping focus on goals and applies knowledge to new circumstances
- Patience, mature and commitment to the First Finance Goal, Mission, and Values
First finance provides competitive salary based on potential and qualifications, Seniority payment, Year End bonus, Salary Increment, Performance bonus, incentives, Uniform, insurance including life insurance, outpatient treatment, and other benefits follow our HR policies. Additionally, training and development opportunities are provided to make staff competent and up-to-date as well as reaching their career goal.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply through submitting your CV to email@example.com specify our subject “ Apply for Learning & Development Coordinator ” or hand over your CV to our head office at #A15-17, St. 271, Sangkat Tumnob tuek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.