IT Officer Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 421 views
PRASAC MFI Ltd is the largest and leading microfinance institution in Cambodia in providing financial services to Cambodian people such as: credits, deposits, water bill payment, electricity bill payment, goods and service bill payment, transfer, money exchange, phone top-up, payroll service, fast payment, ATM, POS and others with a network of 176 offices and 128 ATMs all throughout Cambodia. PRASAC is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidate to fill in the position as stated below:
Announced Date : November 14, 2018
Deadline: November 27, 2018
1 Position In Battambang
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- First line support for all network, computer and related component at responsible branches
- Oversight and technical assistant to branch staff related to IT issues.
- Ensure proper maintenance of computers peripherals, printer, networking, internet & e-mail, security, backup and recovery.
- Assist to install software, network, internet, e-mail, printer for all responsible branches.
- Train and guide user on using new computer software, PC maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Managers.
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification:
- Graduated BSc in IT/MIS.
- Minimum one-year working experience in IT/Network field for MFIs/Banks.
- Good skills in installation and maintenance network, computer and related equipment.
- Good knowledge of WAN network, domain user management is an asset.
- Good understand of banking operation.
- Good speaking and writing English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Willing to travel to responsible provinces.
Interested candidates are requested to submit his/her resume, cover letter with expected salary, photo, copy of certificates, recommendations, ID card, birth letter and family book via E-mail or to PRASAC MFI., Head Office at Building 212, St. 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 220 102
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for writing test or interview.
Please click button "Apply Now" below if you want to apply for the job