IT Infrastructure Officer Full-time Job3 months ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 135 views
- Installs, configures, maintains, and performs system integration testing of SUN Solaris based operating systems, related utilities, and hardware
- Responsible for troubleshooting Solaris based hardware and software problems.
- Solaris security patches and OS upgrade as per release plan.
- Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems
- Performs capacity analysis, monitors, and controls usage of disk space.
- Develop (as required) customized scripts / procedures for routine administration tasks including but not limited to backup/restore, shutdown and start - up
- Provides recommendations for improving the server environment, such as capacity thresholds, security gap, patch levels and hardware recalls
- Testing and ensuring Servers and peripheral devices are ready for hot stand-by
- At least 3 years of Sun Solaris System and Oracle Storage in Unix/Solaris server administration, configuration, patching, upgrades, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience on migrations and upgradations would be plus
- Good communication, strong analytical and problem - solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by assigned projects or system problems
- Participate in the 24x7 on - call rotation.
- Ability to effectively work on and prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
- Must have excellent team working skills balanced ability to quickly assimilate technical and non - technical information quickly and accurately.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit CV and Cover Letter to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Mr. Bunchheang Bum
Tel: 089 866 917 (Telegram & Whatsapp)
Website: M.G.N Emperor Bank Plc