Internal Auditor-02 Positions Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 85 views
- Perform the regular branches and head office audit.
- Prepare audit report indicating the findings and recommendations for supervisor’s review.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal control system, risk impact and recommend improvement.
- Conduct compliance check to ensure internal policies and law and regulation are fully complied.
- Ensure accurate and sufficient documentation exists for supervisor review.
- Perform preliminary data analysis and provide ideas on the result of the data analysis
- Participate in updating the audit checklist, audit program, audit plan and audit manual
- Conduct audit follow up.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within budgeted time for every audit.
- Ensure complete and good understanding of step in audit program before commencement of the audit work within the area of responsibilities.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in accounting and related field is required
- At least 1 year of audit experience or 2 years work MFIs/bank experience is priority
- Knowledge able in MS Word, MS excel and power point
- Understanding of accounting and MFIs/Bank operation
- High level of written and oral communication skill
- Honesty,accountability hard working and commitment
- Ability to work independently, safeguard confidential information and great attention to detail to meet the deadline.
- Creative skill, strong problem solving and sound judgment and good decision making.
- Willing to learn new things and adapt to new working environment.
|Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email: email@example.com||081 800 169/081 600 955/081 900 326/081 800 663|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services.