Interior Designer Full-time Job4 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 570 views
- Design dimension specifications forLOLC’s buildings, counters, and interior decorations.
- Prepare, review design andconstruction cost estimates, budgets, drawings, plans and specification, renovationand remodeling projects and furnishings design, construction and production.
- Develop design concepts and prepareall the technical drawings & layouts.
- Ensure the office standards in LOLC.
- Research concepts and materials tosupport on technical issues influencing concept development.
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion.
- Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within the budget. Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
- Work with management or renovate spaces to meet the office standards.
- Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces.
- Plan architectural detail and draw up material plans and sketches.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Head of Marketing Department.
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services.