Information Security Staff Full-time Job4 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 1.3K views
Information Security Staff
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a number one bank in all sectors among banks in Cambodia, is seeking 10 qualified Cambodian national candidates for the position of Information Security Staff to work in Headquarters.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Learning and researching on new technology relate to information system security for developing information security operating manual
- Searching on national and international event relevant with Hacking or other Attacking to join with necessary prevention, protection and it have safety
- Update timely of Operating System: Unix, Window, Linux....
- Doing other related task-assigned by management.
- Currently in year 4 of Computer Science
- Knowledge of coding or programming language
- Knowledge of Operating System: Unix, Window, Linux... and NET VB, C#, ASP
- Being creative and fast learner for new technology
- Basic knowledge of English
- Any Cambodian who is majority
- Good at inter-personal skill, customer service and good team spirit
ACLEDA Bank Plc., a Cambodia's leading commercial bank, has experienced rapid expansion and growth since we were first licensed as a Specialised Bank in 2000. We increased from 56 branches in January 2001 to 262 branches in all provinces and city. We now have 401,000 borrowing customers and more than 2,002,000 depositors. The rapid increase in the number of staff to meet the growth needs of the Bank has made heavy demands on the Human Resources Division. ACLEDA Bank now employs nearly 12,400 staff and also known as the largest recruiter of university graduates in Cambodia. The Bank sets great store by the quality of its training for novices as well as regular refresher programs for all senior staff.