INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER Full-time Job2 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 87 views
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
POSITION : Information Security Manager
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Vacant : 01
This position is to assist in testing security products and control techniques and communicating security procedures to users. Identifies regulatory changes that will affect data/information security and recommends appropriate changes. Provides technical assistance in the planning and design of IT systems related to security.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement firewall solutions to properly secure WB Finance data and provide consultation on all new firewall implementations, firewall configuration changes, and IT projects requiring security operational support;
- Actively protect WB Finance company IT Assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats and ensure that the company complies with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy;
- Assist the end-user, other IT professionals, and external customers in requesting security variances and implementation of subsequent configuration change requests;
- Monitor systems for any anomalies, suspicious activity then provide proper updating, and provide patching quickly if notified from security solution provider or make recommendations for resolution;
- Maintains system documentation and configuration data for regulatory and audit purposes;
- Coach and guide Service Desk and Desk Side Support technicians in their incident response, directing incident first responder actions, and appropriately escalating issues;
- Check and collect backup log to ensure the backup job has been done and report to relevant staffs to take an immediate action in case of failure;
- Enforce the proper implementation of IT Security in order to comply with IT Security policy and procedure.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer science preferably in Information Security Management;
- At least 4 years experiences of recent professional experiences in Information Security and Compliance;
- Current experience with Network Infrastructure secured design and management;
- Knowledge and implementation of IDS/IPS and Syslog and operation of monitoring tools: Cacti, Nagios, SolarWind;
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management;
- Knowledge and experience in penetration testing and ISO 27001 standard and enforcement;
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures;
- Experience and knowledge in Cyber Security, latest thread and attack vectors and mitigation plan;
- Experience in enforcing policy, procedure of IT across organization as well as delivery information security awareness across organization;
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of network protocols and tools;
- Experience in VPN Management and Support and DPLC and MPLS;
- Previous experiences in IT Auditing is a plus.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 29 November 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: