Incident Handling Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 493 views
Posted: 05/May/2021 - Closing Date: 03/Jun/2021
To conduct investigation and handling of operational risk events and fraud alerts.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To conduct operational Risk prevention / awareness training.
- To provide lessons learned (re Operational Risk).
- To provide pro-active/continuous advancement of Operational Risk Management.
- To implement Incident Handling Procedure.
- To conduct fraud prevention / awareness training.
- To provide lessons learned (re Fraud).
- To provide pro-active/continuous advancement of rules.
- To provide analytics on fraud rules and scenarios.
- To provide pro-active/continuous advancement of Fraud Risk Management.
- To provide timely, accurate and correct reporting as per policies and procedures.
- Pro-active/continuous advancement of reports.
- To provide pro-active / timely contribution to committees.
- To provide adherence to committee templates.
- To provide insight, not reporting figures.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy, Finance, Business or Mathematic / IT Science.
- Minimum two years experience of operational risk management / audit / compliance.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in Khmer and English.
- Diligence and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and the Internet.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com.
Here at ABA Bank, we are always looking for competence and ambition candidates to join our team. We encourage you to submit an application any time, even if there are no current openings listed. If we think you're right for us, we'll find you a place in our organization. If you're interested, submit your CV with covering letter now.