In-house Software Development Officer (01 Position) Full-time Job1 year ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 447 views
We are looking for an In-house Software Development Officer who will in charge of the development software application based on the provided specification, Management Information Systems Report, and business application resolution following the service level agreements. Other related internal methodologies, procedures, and tools for software development are the responsibilities for ensuring the entire of proper processes and structures.
- Develop new software applications and MIS reports upon the business requests Translate business requirements to technical documents in accordance with agreed templates.
- Support and upgrade existing software applications based on the users’ adjustment needs
- Monitor software testing to ensure the code is smooth, occurring position error is fixed, rerunning and rechecking program are produced the expected outcome
- Contribute the preparation of user manuals, guides and other materials to ensure the effectiveness of supportability and reuse
- Take ownership and ensure high quality and timely delivered multiple developments in accordance follow the expectations and plans
- Analyze, prioritize and fix open issues to ensure timely resolution of issues affects the business applications
- Manage the third level support services for all application packages that developed internally by ensuring the conformance agreed as SLAs
- Develop, implement and document systems, internal methodology, processes and procedures for software development in adhering ISO and SDLC standards
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, Business Information Technology, Management Information Systems or other related fields
- At least 2-year-experience in IT Programming, IT Support, Banking Operation or other related from Banking industry and MFIs
- Knowledge of WEB, Window based application development with Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, PHP, and other programming language of Oracle, MS, SQL Server, and MySql
- Good at system analysis, MIS report design, software development, SDLC and development
- Good at good communication, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit the updated CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, please go to www.sathapana.com.kh or contact us at 096 418 2222/ 096 958 7777/ 096 258 0666