HR Business Partner Full-time Job3 months ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 67 views
HR Business Partner
POSITION : HR Business Partner
WORK LOCATION : Head Office
# of Hiring : 01
This position is to support Director of HR (DHR), in implementing the HR policies, projects, initiatives at branch level, ensuring effective implementation, compliance to standards, and consistency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating and facilitating the performance review process eg, Performance Agreement, Mid-year review, and annual performance review of the branches;
- Provide training, advices, and guidelines, support people manager to effectively conducting Performance Management;
- Analyze the staff ratings in graph & prepare a report, and lead on performance review calibrating engaged with Operations manager and regional managers throughout the process;
- Lead the implementation of Succession Planning Program/HIPO program, including facilitating the complete cycles from identifying, assessing, developing, reviewing talents;
- Facilitate the complete R&R process, work closely with people manager for identifying Best employees on the bi-yearly and yearly basis;
- Provide guideline/support to BM & RM on usage of system, monitor the use of the system making sure that Client Services Officer and BM’s plan is uploaded and updated in the system timely;
- Review promotion requests recommend staff meet promotion criteria to manager;
- Monitor workforce planning and follow up for proactive recruitment activities and actions to the support BO’s needs of workforce, partnership with recruitment team to hold Career Session Seminar at Universities promoting WBF job opportunities. Sit in recruitment panel when needed;
- Provide feedback, recommendations to DHR and HR community in regard to improvements of HR policies and practices, resolving staff concerns or suggestions and attend monthly meeting with DHR
- Assist DHR on the employee relations matter including resolving complain, leading case investigation, implementing a grievance process, disciplinary actions following HR policies.
- Bachelor Degree in any field related to business administration preferably in Human Resource Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in HR, direct experience as HRBP, or having good knowledge about HRBP role;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to well manage the initiations with less supervision;
- Good Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and HR best practice;
- Ability to work under pressure, long-hours and highly self-motivated, independent;
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness;
- Ability to travel to provinces;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be proficient in English speaking and writing.
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
About WB Finance
WB Finance was granted an MDI license from National Bank of Cambodia. WB Finance is a family member of Woori Bank, a leading commercial bank in Korea established in 1899 with total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
CLOSING DATE: 20 December 2018
total consolidated asset of over USD 350 billion and a coverage spanning across 880 domestic branches and 413 international networks in 25 countries.
Currently, we are looking for dynamic candidates to join with our team in following positions: