HR Administrative Officer Full-time Job2 years ago - Commercial Bank - Phnom Penh - 507 views
HR Administrative Officer
Posted:03/01/2019 -Closing Date:01/02/2019
HR Administrative Officer is responsible for perform and administer all HR documentation including staff movement, staff on-boarding and off-boarding, leave report and other HR administrative tasks. This position will be in charge of supporting all of users of flex tool system as effective date, and support all HR projects as needed.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue and maintain all letter of internal staff movement, job offer…, with the accuracy information and comply with the requirements.
- Follow up on incomplete documents with relevant stakeholders.
- Create data in the system for branch opening, additional position and then employ new comer in the system to make sure on their first day will have user for employment.
- Be flexible/ taken action by effective date of user on leave/back from leave in the system and good tracking record to be well managed.
- Employ in the system for all new staff and change the user of staff movement to be in time and with professional responsibilities.
- Consolidate staff's OT to be accuracy by making sure it is aligned with labor law/Internal Procedures and also completed on time.
- Prepare the internal staff announcement and make sure all internal staff movement data are correct before announcement.
- Check all staff's leave records to make sure that it is complied with internal rule and labor law.
- Maintain and collect all leave records from branches and department to consolidate as monthly basic report.
- Properly filing of employment documents and checking all employee personal file to make sure it is complied with compliance requirements and labor law.
- Well Tracking on new comer to apply National Social Security Fund Member Card with Ministry of Labor.
- Weekly providing list of new comer to Security Department for conducting home visit as well as producing the report monthly.
- Supporting HR Projects such as Recruitment Satisfaction Survey, Uniform,…etc .
- Ensuring all administrative process for staff on-boarding and off-boarding are completed on time and properly.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance, Accounting, HRM or other related fields.
- Minimum two years experience in Administration work/HR or other relevant experience.
- Good in Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good in written and communication in English.
- Good Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and Regulations.
- Having negotiation and time management skills.
- Hight attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strongly commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.