Home Improvement Loan Specialist Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 383 views
- Plan different activities to improve home improvement/construction-related loans and plan to support refresher training to the existing & new Home Improvement Loan Officers.
- Rectify and update the home improvement/construction-related loan policies and solution mechanisms.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating trainings on construction complaints and solution mechanism techniques to staff to catch up with the changes of construction and institutional situation.
- Recommend revisions of policies and procedures and loan evaluation process of Home Improvement Loan and construction-related lending.
- Develop and/or revise forms for Home Improvement loan product of LOLC.
- Develop materials and plan for training and conduct training on Construction-related loan lending products and credit risk management to Credit Officers, Head Credit Officers and Branch Management.
- Visit branches regularly to evaluate credit officers’ construction-related loan evaluation skills.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and requirements:
-At least bachelor degree of Engineering or Civil Engineer or equivalent related fields.
- Experience on-site supervision,project management and construction administration are advantage.
- Basic Knowledge and Experience in Construction procurement.
- Excellent in computer skills, Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Auto Desk 3Dmax, Photoshop.
- Excellent IT[Microsoft Office] skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer will be an important advantage.
- Having a good concept on Structural and Civil Works.
- Good communication,integrity, interpersonal skills, team works and can work under pressure.