Home Improvement Loan Specialist (01 Position based in Head Office) Full-time Job4 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 704 views
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan different activities to improve home improvement/construction-related loans and plan to support refresher training to the existing & new Home Improvement Loan Officers.
- Rectify and update the home improvement/construction-related loan policies and solution mechanisms.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating training on construction complaints and solution mechanism techniques to staff to catch up with the changes of construction and institutional situation.
- Develop and/or revise forms for Home Improvement loan product of LOLC.
- Develop materials and plan for training and conduct training on Construction-related loan lending products and credit risk management to Credit Officers, Head Credit Officers and Branch Management.
- Lead and coach credit officers in coordination with head credit officers and/or branch management to assess the construction project of clients.
- Visit branches regularly to evaluate credit officers’ construction-related loan evaluations kills.
- Work closely with other non-profit organizations and other technical institutions on possible partnerships especially in seeking for relevant training on construction-related loan.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least bachelor degree of Engineering or Civil Engineer or equivalent related fields.
- Experience on-site supervision, project management and construction administration are advantage.
- Basic Knowledge and Experience in Construction procurement.
- Excellent in computer skills, Microsoft Office, Auto CAD, Auto Desk 3Dmax, Photoshop.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer will be an important advantage.
- Having a good concept on Structural and Civil Works.
- Good communication, integrity, interpersonal skills, team works and can work under pressure.
- Honest and excellent character with high commitment to work with and help poor people or willing to travel to provinces.
- Competency in training, coaching, monitoring, presenting, leading and motivating others,etc.
Interested, please submit your cv via: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel: 081 800 169.
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. Currently, LOLC serves more than 234,860 clients with loans outstanding of more than 603 million USD.