Head Unit, Strategy Planning and Reporting(01post) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 539 views
Head Unit, Strategy Planning and Reporting(01post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director of Loan Collection Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design & develop tools or templates of field & phone call collection as standard in system.
- Design & develop incentive scheme to decentralize loan collection of WO & PAR efficiency.
- Prepare monthly budget plan of loan WO & PAR collection to all collectors.
- Report and analysis on loan collection performance to continually increase quality & productivity to all branches.
- Forecast and analyze on WO & PAR trend in order to improve collection.
- Benchmark of loan collection strategies and preventive strategies of WO & PAR.
- Update procedures or guideline related to day to day working.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in the field of Management, Marketing, Finance & Banking, Economics and other related skill.
- Useful experience in planning and reporting environment.
- Networking, communication, negotiation and reconciliation skills.
- Advance analytical, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant requirements such as credit & finance.
- Proficiency in English and computer Ms. Office.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354