Head Unit of Operational Risk Unit (01post) Full-time Job1 year ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 1.3K views
Head Unit of Operational Risk Unit (01post)
Location: Head Office
Report to: Director, Operational Risk and Fraud Management Dept
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and planning, organizing leading, and controlling the staff under supervision to proactively in identifying operational risk incidents and potential risks that are relevant to HKL.
- Assist risk owner on how to manage operational risks in accordance with operational risk policies and procedure of HKL.
- Involve with the relevant business unit to conduct the risk assessment on new business initiative/service/policy procedure and product development…etc.
- Maintain the recording mechanism the operational risk, incident report, operational loss event database and fraud control plan register.
- Assist the director of produce the dashboard report and other monthly monitoring report as required.
- Assist risk owners to create strategies recommendation and solution to response the operational risk incidents.
- Design a business continuity planning and crisis management plan for managing the unexpected risk event that could impact to the business operation of HKL.
- Bachelor degree of Management, Banking and Finance, Economics, or other related field, English degree is preferable.
- At least 2 year experience on operational risks and fraud risk management, Audit and Compliance.
- Self-motivation and able to manage own workload.
- At least 1 year experience on operational risks and fraud risk management.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Computer literacy in MS Office includes Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email.
- Good communication in Khmer and English.
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email email@example.com.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354