Head Unit, Customer Service & Call Center Department (01post) Full-time Job4 years ago - Microfinance Institution - Phnom Penh - 833 views
Head Unit, Customer Service & Call Center Department (01post)
Location: Head Office – Phnom Penh
Report to: Director, Customer Service & Call Center Department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist to make short term and long term business plan and strategy for improving customer service, call center and telesales.
- Develop customer service, call center & telesales guidelines, procedures, program, system, and ensuring the effectiveness of implementation.
- Develop objectives and sales strategies for the call center and telesales day-to-day activities
- Collect and analyze call center statistics and Telesales data and help team to meets the sales targets.
- Hire, coach, development and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service and sale standards.
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- Identify customer’s needs to drive the best solution to meet customer’s expectation and satisfaction.r
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business related fields
- Sound knowledge and proven experiences in working in business operation, customer service, call center & telesales
- Solide skills in customer focus and services.
- Positive attitude and self-motivation
- Communications skill both in Khmer and English.
- Flexible and adabtive to all background of customers.
- Knowlegde of project management, reporting, Microsoft Word and Excel
- HKL provide the competitive salary based on knowledge, skill and experience. We offer the monthly salary plus Insurance Allowance (Health & Accidence), Annual Bonus, Annual salary increment, Incentive, Pchum Ben Bonus, 13rd Month Salary, Uniform Allowance, Provident Fund, Annual Leave, and other benefit as stated in HKL policy.
- Successful Candidate will be received the numerous training program and development in order to enhance his/her knowledge, skill and competency to work effectively and having opportunities to development long-term career with HKL.
How to Apply:
- HKL Application Form is free provided. Thus, you can get it from Head Office (Phnom Penh) or all branches of Hattha Kaksekar Limited every working day or free download from our website: www.hkl.com.kh.
- Interested candidate, please fill the HKL application form and submit with CV, Family Book, Population ID Card, Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate and other short course certificate or letter to HKL head office (Nº606, St.271, Sangkat Phsar Deum Tkouv, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh) or any HKL branch office nearest your current address or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The submitted document will not be returned.
- Reach us on: 093 405 000/086 354 354